Shabby Backgound

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heavy Heart

A Flower for Jacquie


Our hearts are heavy today as my sister-in-law passed away on the 15th and she will leave a very vacant spot in many lives. Jacquie was a very brave woman! Ten years ago she was the lucky recipient of a heart transplant. What she went thru with that procedure gave her 10 more years for life. I know she felt thankful for the heart and the time it gave her.


Jacquie leaves behind her loving husband John and two sons Steve and Lee and a special son Johnathan. Jacquie loved to read and she was a wonderful artist. Needlepoint was her specialty. We got to know each other better when I was in my teens and stayed with John and Jacquie. She was very kind to me, treated me like a sister and supported my decision. I wish we could have lived closer over the last few years so I could have been more support to her.


I hope she knew just how much she meant to everyone in our family. Farewell Jacquie, you were loved-------

A celebration of the courageous life of Jacqueline E. Partlow will be held on Sunday, March 15, 2009. Tip a martini glass for her! We will!









No comments: