Shabby Backgound

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Been Working on Our Web Sites

It is really come to my attention that if your don't use it, you loose it!



It has been ages since I have updated the websites I do and without my very good friend, Neta, I could not have done what I did, or should we say done what she did!!! Front Page is the program I use but due to companies being sold and passwords being changed, I was in deep trouble for updating. Neta and I started a little website building company for small companies and artists before we moved to Mineola. When I moved, I left the business without much experience but Neta has worked hard to build the business and is doing well.
Check it out, http://www.metrovillageusa.com/.

Thanks you, Neta, for all you do for me!







I went out last night to see my lily plants and this is one that was blooming. The evening light was shining thru the back. The lilies have been beautiful this year.



Thinking today about my new friend who is having breast cancer surgery today. Double mastectomy---stage 2. Her name is Amy Joy and I hope you will keep here in your thoughts today as she is really on my mind! Young mom with 4 girls and hubby. Positive thoughts for Amy!



We are off today for Cracker Barrel for lunch---special Turkey and Dressing, one of our favorites. Getting ready for our little trip south to San Antonio and Corpus! Our Rear Cover for the back of the truck came in and was installed yesterday! Yes---just in time for our trip. Loving this truck--- lots of good space for Buddy's stroller, my scooter and suitcases in the back!!!!!





Oh, exciting news! I won a bid on Ebay last night for a Kiln, Sierra E450. Now I can do the PMC Silver Clay and Fused Glass. As my kids say, new phase in my life but I have lots to learn before I know what to do. I am prepared for it now!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking I might transition back to Blogger, which means I can comment..yay!!!