Shabby Backgound

Friday, May 30, 2008



Red Letter Day!



The day arrived on Wednesday, May 28, 2008, Lynn and I had our Social Security Check deposited into our account. Now that really can hit home that you are in the last part of your life!
We applied in October, Lynn's birthday is the last of Jan. and they witheld three checks back for taxes for us. UG, that is what happens when you are still working part-time. Anyway, there are days in your life that you call "red letter days" and Wednesday was one of them.


Weather getting hot in Texas but we are so glad we have miss most of the storms. Everyday it seem that our world has major problems with Mother Nature. Our hearts go out to those folks who's lives will never be the same again.


I picked up a book on blogs yesterday and am going to read it and try to make this a bit more creative. I take pictures all the time and Lynn says "what do you do will all those pictures?" Well, I am going to publish them on my blog. Also going to put up pictures of my art in progress and if I ever finish something, a finished project. Less words and more pictures.
Come by and see my new look very soon.

No comments: