Shabby Backgound

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Buddy Is Ready for Fall!

Our Buddy Joe, Fall 07

Boy, just realized that Summer is past and Fall is almost ready to show it's colors. Fall is such a beautiful time of year---and I am looking forward to the color. We hope to travel early October to see some of the fall. We have not been anywhere in our new travel trailer but one night in Jen's driveway so it should be great fun. Will just take off for a couple of weeks and see where it leads us.


Buddy went to the groomers this morning so decided it was a good time to take a pic for fall. He is such a poser and very patient when I am taking pictures. I bought a stick tripod and I LOVE it. These little digital cameras even with stabilization and really blur---well, guess it is me, not the camera.



Here is his shot for Fall----

Buddy Joe


Come back soon and check out my Picasa Web Album!
http://picasaweb.google.com/martywoos/PurplePeopleEaterFlower

No comments: