Shabby Backgound

Monday, August 18, 2008

Back Home for a Few Days!



Buddy Watching for Lynn!




We are just back from Dallas today! It feels good to be home. Went to Clay Day on Tuesday and Lynn worked Wed. and Thursday. Boy, did we get rain on Wednesday---cool weather and rainy day---loved it. Saw the grandkids on Wednesday and worked on my FaceBook with Jennifer. I have much to learn but little by little, right. Probably a little old to have a FaceBook but have to keep up with the grandkids, right!


Trying to update my websites---use it or loose it and I have lost it. Took some good lessons from a very good friend of mine last week but didn't go right home and work on it and when I started to do it-----well, brain freeze. Will try to do more soon. Then I have promised myself to keep up with it.


Lynn bought me a new high back--very soft Broyhill leather office chair! It is wonderful---my old one was not as comfortable lately and didn't have padded arms so not sure but might have been the cause of my back problems. WE WILL SEE. So far so good---really great.


Yard work tomorrow! UG! The rain here while we were gone really make everything green and GROW. Guess that is good as August in Texas can be BROWN!


When we got home today our new Bose Radio/CD radio was here. I have always wanted one since I was at a home of a friend years ago and heard hers. WOW!!!! The sound is amazing. I can also attach my Ipod or Iphone to it so that will be a GOOD thing. It has two remotes and a clock/alarm in it, too. We are going to love it, I know.




Found this picture again tonight. Just love it. Jennifer when she was about 1 year old. Always a smile and she is that way today! We want to scan some of the pictures and sort them for the kids. Passing on the boxes of pictures so they can do with they want with them. Sure brings back memories---and some of them bring a tear to my eyes as our time with them seemed to go so fast. My Dad always said, "the older one gets, the faster time passes" and was he right!

Live each day to the fullest!!!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: