Shabby Backgound

Friday, August 15, 2008

Middle of the Month Already!!!

Just about that time again!!!!




August is half over here in Texas and I think I heard that we have had 30 days of over 100 so far this year. Now that sounds bad but the humidity has not been high only a few days of the 30 so really has not been as terrible as it sounds. I do look forward to fall cause after my scooter ride last night in the cool late afternoon, it's going to be fun. I am studying for my test for the Motorcycle license---it's been 46 years since I took a written or driving test so I do need to study up for sure. Hope you can take it several times The worst will be having the Highway Patrol officer following me in our car---riding with Lynn. Oh, he has to do the same as me---wonder who will have to go first?????? Put the Zuma up for sale tonight on Craig's List
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/798691638.html (motorcycles/scooters) both in East Texas and Dallas. Hope it sells--------keep your fingers crossed.
Know anyone who needs a great little scooter????


Buddy fighting with the Sherpa (lamb skin) seat cover we have for him. We have to drug him in the car and guess he wasn't quite ready to leave Dallas!!!!! That bite was caught on his tooth!!!


We have been in Dallas for several days so far this month and still will go in this week and next. They thought they had a new guy starting at the court last week but he decided to take a full time job soooooo we are still in the "work more than 6 days a month mode" for sure. Lynn doesn't seem to mind and with the apartment there, it is nice to just kick back, use the pool and enjoy some of the Big D!!!

Sydney Barnaby in High School Musical Production!

Sydney as Kelsi in Wednesday's Production


Sydney and Gramps after the Show

Sydney and Jennifer after the show.
Lynn and I sure did enjoy it. We couldn't take flash shots and I didn't have my tripod and Nikon with me so didn't get such great shots in the theater. She was good in it and I know she really seems to love the productions. This is her second one this summer, the last one was the Wizard of Oz. The Plano theater groups sure do a great job with the kids. School is about to start and we look forward to more musical and plays this coming year.
Well, need to go and watch the Olympics again tonight. Nastia (gymnast) lives down the street from Jennifer about 7 houses. We are thrilled for her and it great fun knowing Plano and West Des Moines did so well!!!!
Looking forward to a great weekend and hope you have one too!!!!!!

No comments: