Shabby Backgound

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Skype


What fun it is to talk to a friend in Tenn. and see her, too. Skype will bring me closer to many friends, I am sure. Shirley took me on a tour of her home as we have not been there yet and what fun it was. My battery on my laptop was low but will do it later today or tomorrow. Amazing. What a great program to have if you are grandparents and was to see your kids! Love it, Love it.

Lynn is working the rest of the week so I have some "me" time and really do need to get busy and make some cards and organize. One day it will all be done.

Put up and new background and I am thinking about the 4th! Need to think about a costume for Buddy!

Come back soon as much more to follow. Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! You did it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And look at Mr. Marx!!! How cool is he! But I think Lynn needs to have a matching outfit and a Father/son portrait done!