Shabby Backgound

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beautiful Yellowstone


We have been seeing Yellowstone National Park for the last two days and what an experience. Beauty everywhere. Old Faithful was amazing. I had been there before, when I was 5 years old so as you might imagine, things have changed. We saw Bald Eagles, Wild Buffalo and Elk. the bears were hiding from everyone this week.






We spent the night last night in West Yellowstone and had a great Italian meal. The indoor pool and hot tub made the day and really felt good on my back. I have been battling back pain for two weeks and I don't think a different mattress every night is doing it any good.



We are in Cody, Wyoming tonight. We ate the best BBQ for a long time. Neat little town and probably will check out some shops in the morning but will swim first!



Well, off to see more of Wyoming tomorrow.

Then heading back to Texas. More to come.




No comments: