Shabby Backgound

Monday, August 13, 2007

Loss of Another Friend

A Flower for Eileen

One of my good friend from Colorado, Eileen Loring, passed away last week. Eileen was a wonderful artist and fun person. She had many health problems but was an inspiration to me as she really never let them get in her way. She passed away at a Rock Concert in Red Rock, Co. doing something she really loved. She will be missed this year at Pingree! We will celebrate her life on Thurs. Aug. 23 in the evening with all of her Pingree friends. I will miss Eileen very much and hope she gets to attend many rock concerts in Heaven.

2 comments:

Lisa Clarke said...

Oh, no! I never met her, but she was always such a nice customer of mine. I'm so sorry to hear this news.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! It's been a rough year for you.