Shabby Backgound

Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Hello!



Today is strange for me. I feel good and my house is in order, the sun is shinning and all is good. Maybe it's because we are to close on our Mineola house tomorrow. Due to a few problems on their part, we have had to wait a month after expected closing but we did rent it to them for two weeks. I sure do hope they enjoy the home as much as we did. It was a work of love and I think they will improve it even more with putting in new windows! There are 21 windows 7 are 4' x 6' each. I am sure the windows will be very expensive but I hope it will improve the home even more. We did love that house but we really love being here in Dallas area. This home is so right for us. Looking forward to spring and our garden yard. I will miss the 7 Dogwood trees we had out there but maybe we will try one here this spring. Not sure the soil is right?

Well, off to play with my Cricut! More soon.

No comments: